There are a few new things happening that I’d like to draw your attention to!
1. I have updated the layout. I think it reflects a bit more of my personality and looks much fresher. The gray background was a little dreary, so I decided it was time for an update. The new layout should be easier to read, search, and is all around happier. Hopefully things will look a bit sunnier around here!
2. With the new layout, I have added a new KIDDO page. This page will take you to my month-by-month Kiddo updates, pictures, and video links. So, if you’re more interested in Kiddo updates, head there. In general I’m hoping this will break up the “Today my run was <insert adjective>, here’s a picture of the Kiddo” monotony.
I am currently working on the first few monthly updates there. Done! I’m also going to start a “monday memories” series. It should be fun!
3. You can now follow runbobbierun on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! Just follow the links below.
4. Along with the new layout, I have updated my blogroll (on the right). I narrowed down the list to include the blogs I enjoy reading on a regular basis, which is why most of them aren’t running related. Like any other normal person, I have other interests besides running! I’d go crazy if that was all I thought about all day :)
5. Lastly, I am planning on posting new updates on Thursdays. This doesn’t really affect you as a reader, I just wanted to put that information out there so you will know when to expect updates. Currently, I blog whenever I feel like it, but I think this will be better all around!
That’s all for now…I have a 5K tomorrow, wish me luck!